"Polynesian Wayfinders” received a Silver Award of Distinction at the 18th Annual Communicators Awards.
The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded nearly two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world.
- "History and Science of Wind Tunnels at NASA-Langley" (or, 90 years of wind tunnels at NASA-Langley) is a finalist at this year's New York Festivals in the category of Distance Learning.
Platinum - "Solar Storms, Why We Care" Video/Educational
Gold - "90 Years of NASA-Langley Wind Tunnels" Video/Government
The Hermes is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials and programs, and emerging technologies. The Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, whom administers and judges the competition, implemented this in 1995 as a means to honor outstanding achievement and service to the communication profession.
Telly and Communicators Award:
It's one of the most sought-after awards by industry leaders, from large international firms to local production companies and ad agencies. It honors the very best local, regional, and cable television commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions, and work created for the web.
Worldfest Remi Award Gold
(America's second oldest Film Festival)
NASA CONNECT: Path of Totality...
...was inspired by the creative genius of the great western artist Frederick Remington, famous for his paintings and sculptures of Cowboy life in Texas and The West. Remi Awards are obtained for clients and anyone associated with the production. The Grad Remi Statuette is presented for the top award in each major category (out of 10). Then, the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Remi Awards are first, second, third and fourth place in each sub-category.
Golden CINE "NASA Connect: Path of Totality"
The CINE Golden Eagle Award acknowledges high quality production in a variety of content categories for professional, independent and student filmmakers. For members of the film and television industry, the CINE Golden Eagle Award is an acknowledgment of excellence and validation by their peers in the production of film television, video and new media.
This was one to put your money on. It's Big, Hard to win, and people like Kenneth Burns, Martin Scorsese and Steven Spielberg have competed for it.
- The Virginia Minority Supplier Diversity Council presented Crewestone Technologies with the coveted President's Award
- Crewestone's CEO, Robert Taborn and COO, Wesley Jones received the Peninsula Small Business Person(s) of the Year Award for the Hampton Roads Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- NASA Administrator Sean O'Keefe awarded Crewestone Technologies the prestigious NASA Minority Contractor of The Year Award.
- Crewestone Technologies has won three NASA Agency's Videographer of The Year Awards.
Crewestone Technologies has received more than 75 awards for its outstanding Video Productions including:
- 15 Regional Emmy Awards
- 5 US International Film and Video Festival
- 6 Telly Awards, Silver and Gold Levels
- 15 Communicator Awards
- 4 Videographer Awards
- 3 New York Film & Video Competition
- 1 Japan Prize Finalist
- 1 CINE Golden Eagle Award
- 5 CINDYS Awards
Crewestone Technologies is the proud Producers of the Emmy Award winning NASA Connect and NASA Science Files. These Distance Learning shows have won many National and International accolades for its educational enrichment in Math, Science and Technology.